Thursday, April 24, 2008

Molly & James | Wedding

What a beautiful weekend! This was one of those situations where everything came together: gorgeous weather, a lakeside ceremony, two wonderful people surrounded by people who love them... That it was the wedding of one of my best friends made it all the better. I can't thank James and Molly enough for allowing me to document their wedding day.

on the docks out at Sneaky Pete's on Lake Lewisville:


Molly's eyes are deadly. Beware:






mother of the groom:


mother of the bride (wonder where Molly got those eyes?):





the bubbly:


Mr. & Mrs. Mann and Mr. & Mrs. Mann:


this will make a nice double-page spread in their album:


hells yeah:





Molly and her father. I really like their serene expressions:




Molly's brother and father:


Diana caught the bouquet! I guess it worked because I'm shooting her wedding tomorrow!



exiting the ceremony:


No comments: